A Feast of Awesome!!!

Okay, so I have just been invited (after sending an email begging them!) to join the super-amazing 2009 Debutantes (“A Feast of Awesome”) Group over on LiveJournal!

They are this fantastic group of authors who all have their first books coming out this year (yep, just like me), and I feel honored to be included among their illustrious ranks. In fact, most of the books on my ’09 Reading Challenge are from their site. (I have a feeling I’ll be adding a lot more of their books after perusing the full list of their titles.)

If you get a chance, come on over and check us out. That’s right, I said “us”. I’m an us!

Thanks, Debutantes!!!

Comments

Alea said…
Congratulations! That's very exciting!
Heidi Willis said…
Congrats! What a very cool blog, and a great honor!
Shalonda said…
I love Feast of Awesome! Yay for you!
PJ Hoover said…
Congrats! It's a blast to be part of a group! It makes the process SO much better!
Thanks so much, you guys! I'm so excited to be over there too!!! It is nice to have a group to lean on...especially such a GREAT group!
Tim Byrd said…
If I wear a wig,can I be a débutante? ;)

Best,

Tim Byrd
www.DocWilde.com
Hey Tim!

There are boy Debs too (sound creepy, doesn't it?)! And it's not just YA, it's MG (and even a picture book too, I believe). Check out the group, so far they seem to be REALLY supportive and welcoming. I'm happy that I made the decision to join!!!
Yay for joining the debutantes! So many of their books look amazing. 2009 is going to be a great year, I think.

-Lauren
Anonymous said…
Ooh, I'm so jealous! Maybe I'll make it into the 2011 or 2012 dubutantes! haha...sounds like such a long way away. sigh.

Congratulations! I'm going to check them out now...
Brit said…
That is awesome! Congrats!
LisaMay said…
Congrats! What a cool idea! :)
Tam and John said…
"I'm an us" You kill me. Rock on, Writer Friend!
Sarah MacLean said…
I'm so happy you joined us!!!
(and that we can be an "us" together!)
xoxo