1) I don't like to have my face touched. Ever. Even during a massage I ask the masseuse to skip my face completely.
And facials, eww!
2) I love bubblegum. Not all gum, just bubblegum...big, sticky, sweet wads of it. When I was little I used to save the chewed hunks by my bed at night and resume chewing in the morning. I know...gross.
3) I have a weird mascara fetish. I have tried probably hundreds of brands (from the super spendy to the ones on the cheap), and hate almost all of them. My old one was discontinued so I stocked up on eBay until those bottles (even though they were unopened) were just...too old.
My current fave: L'Oreal Voluminous. Go figure.
4) I can't touch my toes. Not even close.
5) I love it when people fall. Or run into things. I'm not sure why this is, I'm probably some kind of simpleton...or I was a Keystone Cop in a past life.
Case in point, my two favorite commercials of all time: the ad for Microsoft's SYNC (in which the woman walks into the door and spills her coffee all over) and the ad for Computer Associates (you've seen it, it's hilarious!).
UPDATE: I totally put the wrong L'Oreal mascara in the original post, so I had to correct it. I did NOT like Lash Architect. My favorite (at the moment) is Voluminous. OOPS!