I told you I wouldn't be able to stay away! What's it been, two days? And already I'm back?
So, here's the deal, I've been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Jeanette (Little Miss J) and Brit at Dream the Dream (hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone)...and now I have to spill. Tell secrets, that is. Seven of them. Like I needed an excuse to talk about myself.
Here goes, seven random things about me:
1) I’m always cold. Always. Even in the middle of summer I carry a sweater wherever I go because once I step into an air-conditioned building, I’m freezing again.
2) When I was little I talked a LOT. In an effort to remind me that I was talking too much, my mom used to tell me “Silence is Golden”.
3) I hate the expression “Silence is Golden”.
4) I learned the F-word when I was four and I made a song out of it. I got caught singing it and got in trouble.
5) I learned to whisper-sing when I was four.
6) I like to swear. This has been a problem with my kids…they’ve been exposed to more than a few curse words.
7) A tree fell on our house during a windstorm a few years ago, landing in our daughter’s room and punching her door frame into the kitchen downstairs. Fortunately, we were at the neighbor’s house across the street…my husband was watching from the window when it fell. The neighbor kids learned some new curse words that day.
Okay, so now I get to pay it forward, and I've decided to pass the award on to some of the great bloggers that I've met in person.
1) Sarah @ Sarah's Random Musings: Besides being the first reviewer I met in person, she has an interview of me on her blog today.
2) Khy @ Frenetic Reader who helped me put together the amazing Tenner lunch in LA. Thank you, Khy! ;)
3) Vania @ Reverie Book Reviews who was also at the Tenner lunch, and is working on a super-secret project for me!
4) Catt @ The Dreamer Reader who made the MOST amazing shirt for the lunch, with all of our books on it (I'm still waiting for my t-shirt, Catt. Just sayin').
5) Alicia @ Shooting Stars Magazine who is the sweetest thing ever, and I adored meeting her (and her awesome mom) at lunch!
So, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. (Yes, I know I only named 5!)
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs.