More About Writing...

Okay, yes, it's another "clip-show," but like I said before: I'm in re-run mode. And this time the focus is less about poking fun at my poor, unsuspecting family and more on digging through past posts about writing. Or as a more serious writer might say (*and I think you should picture me with a distinguished-looking pipe in my mouth*) "The Craft".

Aw, c'mon! Don't look at me like that. These were good posts. Consider them...recycled. And recycling's a good thing, right? Sure it is!!!

(Oh, and the picture...no, I do not think any monkey can pound away at a keyboard. Okay, yes...yes, I do. But can they put together an entire manuscript? Of course not. Is it funny to imagine? I'd be lying if I said it wasn't!)

So, here are my prized (or maybe not-so-prized) writing posts from the past:

1) What Kind Of Writer Are You?

2) Edits, Edits, and More Edits...

3) Is "Sell-Out" My Middle Name?

4) And a newer one that some of you may recognize: The Six Stages of Revision Hell...

5) And this one, less about writing and more about my addiction to all thing internet: Hi. My Name is Kim, and I'm a Blog-O-Holic...

See? Didn't I tell ya, recycled material isn't all bad. Plus, it can't last forever. Eventually it'll be Sweeps Week again and I'll have to bring out the big guns, the whole sparkly dog-and-pony-show, and then it's GAME ON!!! You guys won't know what hit you!

Or, you know, there'll just be some new posts and stuff...

Comments