Tuesday, March 16, 2010
3, 2, 1...RELEASE DAY!!!!!!!
I can’t believe that today is actually THE DAY!!!!! After waiting forever, it’s finally here, and more than anything I just want to thank you guys, ALL OF YOU! Your support and comments have meant more to me than I can tell you…I seriously have the best group of followers (friends) ever. EVER!!!!
So, what am I doing this momentous day??? The kids are skipping school and we’re going bookstore stalking, and maybe hunting for the perfect dessert, what else? (I’ll share pics later!)
I just want to remind you all that if you live in the Seattle/Tacoma area, you should come down to my book release party this weekend, it’s gonna be (as the kids say) off-the hook! Okay, the kids don’t really say that, but it totally will be!!!
Where: BORDERS (near the Tacoma Mall)
When: Saturday, March 20th at 2:00PM
What: Books, Fun, Food, Prizes
I know not everyone can make the party, but you can still do some things to make the launch of THE BODY FINDER a huge success:
- Buy THE BODY FINDER!
- Tell everyone you meet to buy THE BODY FINDER. Word of mouth means EVERYTHING!!!
- Review THE BODY FINDER and post your reviews on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Good reviews are even better ;)
- Give THE BODY FINDER as a gift to the teens (and adults) you know. Books make GREAT gifts!
- If it’s not at your local bookstore, request it! (From what I hear, bookstores love to sell books so I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige.)
- Recommend THE BODY FINDER to your school or public library and ask that they order it for their shelves.
- Blog about THE BODY FINDER or me or both.
- Use THE BODY FINDER in your book club.
- Oh, and did I mention you should buy THE BODY FINDER???
Seriously, you guys, thank you so much for everything! You rock!