YA Spooktacular

I almost forgot to mention that I'm participating in this really cool Halloween event called YA Spooktacular. It's a collaborative story called DARKNESS that's being told in 13 different parts, with each part being written by a different author. It starts here with author Heather Brewer's (The Chronicle's of Vladmir Tod) contribution. Mine is the second part, which you can read here.

Each day for 13 days a new section will be added and while you're there you can enter to win all kinds of great prizes. There's a second story (with different authors) called A SOUL LAID BARE, which starts here.

The whole thing is really kind of awesome!

Comments

Guinevere said…
That's so cool! I'm looking forward to reading all the segments.
Britta said…
Wow. I am defiantly going to check it out right now!
Elizabeth said…
Your part was good, and this is a great halloween event!
Miles McG said…
Sounds great! :) I'll have to check it out.

Also, I awarded you two awards on my blog. You can check them out here (totally optional):

http://milesmcg.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-awards-and-winners.html