Yes, I'm Still Alive...and other stuff.

Okay, guys, I’m back from tour, trying to catch up on emails/sleep. You know, the essentials. I promise I’ll post pics soon!

Just a couple of housekeeping items:

First, I’ve updated my EVENTS PAGE. You can see what I’ll be doing for the next couple of months. Beyond that, it’s anyone’s guess…although I may or may not be attending the Capitol Bookfest in Charleston, SC in November. (Hint: I’m totally attending!)

Second, I’ve been a little off-grid lately, and that’s because I’m working feverishly on the third Body Finder book (which still doesn’t have a freaking title, but that’s another matter altogether!). So if I don’t respond to your emails/Tweets/Facebook messages, forgive me. I promise it won’t last forever!

Also, if you haven’t seen it yet, Novel Novice posted a blooper reel of me trying to record a 10 second video for my UK publisher. Honestly, this is why I shouldn’t be allowed in front of a camera!

AND…because I love you guys, I thought I’d point out that you, too, can own one of these babies! Seriously, how much would I love for someone to walk into my house and see this?!?! And how long before we can order them custom with our own images on them?

Comments

Unknown said…
You need to order that with all your book covers!
Little Ms J said…
My fave clip on the video was the last one. Nice chompers, sister. :-)

Yes, I worry for the mental health of the English. Who the eff wants a schmoopy 8 ft photo of two people hugging on your fridge? Weird.
Matthew MacNish said…
Wow. That fridge is SO cheesy.

But I like Cari's idea. One with a book cover would be awesome, or campy in an awesome way at least!
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THATS MY DREAM FRIDGE!!!!! XD

Don't worry I'm kidding. :)
Candace said…
OMG! I can't even imagine, lol.
So glad your home safe and sound.
I'm going to send you an email now. But you can ignore until after the 1st if you want ;)
Unknown said…
HEY! HEY HEY!!! I am going to be there, too!!!
Hey Beth, can't wait to meet you!!!!