1. Since I’m flying out to LA (FOR RT!!!!) on my birthday, we decided to celebrate this weekend. Fortunately, my husband picked up on my not-so-subtle hints that I wanted a Keurig coffee maker, and can I just say: I LOVE IT!!!!!! And since getting it, I may be drinking quadruple my usual coffee intake. (Hence the exclamation marks!)
2. Also, because I was Tweeting about how much I wanted said Keurig, I got this awesome package (filled with K-cups for my new coffee maker!) from the ladies at The Body Finder Novels site.
Apparently, they were planning it all behind my back with my husband. Very sneaky!!! (BTW, I’m a sucker for a tiara, and I may have worn it for longer than just the photo op!)
3. AND…because they totally rock, they did this too! They designed this awesome…did I mention AWESOME…brand new The Pledge Fansite and Twitter page!!!!!!!!! (Go ahead, check it out…follow them…whatever. I’ll wait…) It’s gorgeous, right??? BEST! PRESENT! EVER!!!!!
4. Just so you know, this weekend was also uber-productive. You know that book I’ve been working on? The one without a title??? Yes, the third Body Finder book! Well, it officially has a title! And, no, I won’t tell you what it is yet. But I’m so happy it won’t actually be called TBF3, which is what I’VE been calling it.
5. Have I mentioned I’ll be in LA this week??? I’m wrapping up that newly titled book today, packing all day tomorrow, and flying out Wednesday for a weekend of panels, meeting, signings, and an epic TEEN DAY event at RT! Seriously, you should totally be there!!!!