BEHOLD...

The Italian cover for THE BODY FINDER...



Molto bella!!!

Comments

Mickey said…
Looks great!!! Kind of resembles The Pledge cover in a way. Very cool :o) Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Love it! Especially the blue smoke. Congratulations!
Unknown said…
Oooooh awesome!
Tere Kirkland said…
Beautiful! Does that mean the collector of voices? I like it!

Buono!
Elena Solodow said…
I really like it!! Similar colors to the American.
Reverie said…
OMG! so purdy!!!
Valia Lind said…
Holy moly its gorgeous!!! :-)
Anna said…
Very pretty! <3 And it has the blue. :]
amberargyle said…
They forgot her curly hair. Ah well. It's still beautiful. What more can an author ask for?
Mickey - That's what I thought too!

Tere - I used Google Translate, and apparently it means: Collector of Things (or Items). Either way...hmmm...

Amber - So until you said that about her hair, I totally thought it was some sort of hood or veil thingie, but when I zoomed in I think it IS her hair! Her very straight hair. Still, it's awful purdy!
Unknown said…
I adore the cover!