Get Signed Copies of THE PLEDGE...delivered right to your door!

Remember last year when the Barnes & Noble that hosted my Mega Epic Launch Party offered to take phone orders for signed copies? Well, guess what...they’re at it again!!!

Even in you don’t live in the Seattle area, you too can get a signed (and even personalized) copy of THE PLEDGE sent right to your home. I mean, yes, you miss out on the chance for sparkling conversation with me, but still...signed copies are pretty awesome, right?!?! (This offer also applies to copies of THE BODY FINDER and DESIRES OF THE DEAD!)

How can I get in on this sweet action, you ask?

Here are the deets: Be specific on the phone! If you want your book(s) personalized, be sure to give the correct name spelling. If you don’t want it personalized (just signed), be specific about that too! Shipping will be $3.99 for the first book, $.99 for each additional book. I’m assuming that’s US residents only...sorry international peeps! Call (253) 839-2535 to place your order.

(Yes, they already have THE PLEDGE available!!!)

AND...Speaking of launch parties, don’t forget: This one’s gonna be EPICALLY EPIC! If you like sparkling conversation (and if you live in the area), join me on Sunday, November 20th at noon. I’ve got GREAT prizes lined up, so you’ll totally wanna be there!!!

Comments

Lacey Devlin said…
Only eight days to go! Doesn't that book display look awesome
Jessica said…
I WANT!! :) I wish I could be there. I'd love to meet you someday. You'd notice me. I'd be the one SQUEELING and running at you like a mad woman (don't call security please) haha :) Hope you have a wonderful release day event *hugs*
Marathon said…
I'm like Jessica. Seriously.

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)
I'm a little obsessed too. Especially after you actually emailed me back last year! Totally surprised when I checked my inbox that day!!!