And The Winner Is...WAIT, We Have More Than One!

I was so pleased by the response to the FRAGILE ETERNITY contest that I decided to up the ante and (secretly) add second and third place prizes. Each of those winners will also receive their own copy of this amazing book.

So, without further ado, the winner of a copy of FRAGILE ETERNITY and a $25 (I know, I said $20 but the store I went to only sold them in $25 increments) Barnes & Noble gift card is:

LalyShaney

YAY!!!!

And, my secret second and third place prize copies of FRAGILE ETERNITY go to:

dolls123

and

News Around The Blogs

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!! I will send each of you an email to get your mailing addresses (enjoy your books!).

And to everyone else, have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
THANK YOU !!!!!

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
Shalonda said…
Yay to all the winners!
RagDollVampGirl said…
Thanks You Soooooo Much!!

LalyShaney Is My Home NickName LOL!!!

But It's OK!!
I'm Just Happy I WON!!!

XOXO
Kaila