LAZY BLOGGER

I’ve been bad, bad girl. But not in the good way that deserves a naughty spanking. No, I’ve been the other kind...a bad blogger.

Recently, I'm sure you've noticed that I’ve been letting my blog posts revolve around the Debs’ Interviews (not that I don’t love them, mind you!), but they’ve become something of a crutch for me. They've allowed me to be L-A-Z-Y! And a lazy blogger is not a happy blogger.

So, first, since I don’t have a lot of news to report on my end (at least none of the sharing variety), I’m going to share other people’s news today. Hmm, did that sound suspiciously super-secret that I don’t have news of “the sharing variety”? Did I, mayhap, pique your interest? Perhaps now you need to stay tuned, maybe Lazy Blogger has something up her sleeve.

Then again, maybe not. Maybe I’m just saying that to keep you coming back for more. I’m full of intrigue and mystery like that…

Fine, whatever, let's get down to it:

First of all, I’d be remiss if I didn’t start this post with possibly this biggest news circulating the blogosphere (which most of you probably already know). My fellow Deb, Carrie Ryan, got movie news last week! That’s right, The Forest of Hands and Teeth sold movie rights!!! This is every author’s dream, so a GIGANTIC congratulations to Carrie!

Also, another HUGE congrats to Lisa and Laura on officially going out on submissions with Major Agent. Check out their list of The Top 10 Things to do While Your On Submission. Funny stuff!

Over at Purple Clover, the countdown is on to the sneak peek of her work-in-progress, Jump. She’s already given us little snippets, and they’re good. Really good!. So you should TOTALLY check it out. Plus, she's so on the ball that she even has a book trailer already! One more day, people, just one more day…

And finally, let us round out our week with another installment of “That’s Just Weird” by Christy Raedeke over at Juvenescence. On Thursday, Christy posted the freakiest story about a mysterious cat collar. Sounds ridiculous when I phrase it like that, but it’s not. It’s creepy and spooky and something straight from an old black-and-white episode of the Twilight Zone. But you have to stick around to read the comments section, her readers are hysterical!

I’m sure there are about a zillion other things going on out there, but frankly, I’m too lazy to go looking for them. These ones, well, they just sort of fell into my lap. So there you go, my lazy week in review…

Enjoy.

Comments

PJ Hoover said…
You're no lazy blogger! You're blogging! And the interviews are fun though so are the snippets into your life!
Says the busiest blogger in the universe, PJ! Every post you put together has multiple points...I can't even think of one sometimes...uhh! ;)
Christy Raedeke said…
I know! I always wonder how PJ always has so much stuff to blog about!

I appreciate the shout-out to the collar story. I swear, if it were not for my crazy family and these Tenner interviews I'd have *nothing* to blog about.

And I'm really hoping the news up your sleeve is of the secret movie deal variety...
HAHA, I wish, Christy! Although...

See how I turned that around? Now you'll have to check back, won't you? Muwahahaha!!! *twirls evil mustache*
Marty said…
I wanted to comment on the whole interesting post but I still have not gotten past your first couple of sentences...

;)
lisa and laura said…
Thanks for the shout out! And what's this about something up your sleeve!? Can't wait to find out so we can be totally, horribly jealous of you....er...I mean really happy for you. Ok, fine, maybe a little bit of both.
PJ Hoover said…
LOL! And you should hear the thoughts I don't put in my blogs :)
Seriously, though, sometimes I wonder what the heck I'm going to say.
Marty - I had a feeling that there was someone out there with a Google Alert for "naughty spanking". Ha! :)

And, LiLa, I told you, I'm mysterious...
I just realized that I called Purple Clover's WIP a "sneak peak" instead of "peek"...obviously Spell Check didn't have a problem with this.
Little Ms J said…
Very mysterious. You have been quiet, like a cat about to pounce. Hm. Do you know something about Christy's red cat collar? You guys do live in the Pacific NW and you could be auto-posting interviews while you stare in Christy's parent's windows.

I am going to crack that damn mystery.
Christy Raedeke said…
Miss J you are giving me shivers! Kim could be totally stalking my Dad! It's a mere 6 hour drive...
since you give great linkydinks we forgive you :)
Katie Anderson said…
Ooo... Good stuff! Good stuff!
Miss J and Christy, you guys might be on to something...I really am "just around the corner" from the HOUSE IN THE WOODS. You never know...