My Supernatural Saturday!!!

To say that my Saturday was awesome would be an understatement. Saying that it was anything less than STELLAR would be like saying baby kittens are just *meh*. Or that chocolate is just okay. Or that George Clooney is alright…and I know you did not just say that. You might as well kick a baby while you’re at it.

So on Saturday, I packed up my staff photographer (or as he likes to call himself: my husband, Josh), my fangirlie attitude, and my lovely permagrin (don’t worry, you’ll get a chance to see it), and I headed off to meet not one…not two…not three…but FOUR HarperTeen authors!!! And as an added bonus, I also met one Tenner, a YA book blogger, the author of the upcoming BONESHAKER, and someone with the *coolest name ever*.

Plus, I totally only embarrassed myself once…and that's a number I can live with.

Yeah, that’s right, I totally rocked it!

So, check me out:
YA blogger Sarah and Me. (Aptly titled: Permagrin #1)

Waiting in line, where I met Kelley Armstrong, Claudia Gray, Aprilynne Pike, and Kim Harrison (to whom I actually introduced myself as a "Harper Arthur".) I'm actually an "author" not an Arthur. OOPS!

Me and fellow Deb Aprilynne Pike. And, yes, she had to take her heels off to still be taller than me...in my heels.

Me, Cherie Priest (author of the upcoming BONESHAKER), and fellow Tenner Caitlin Kittredge.

I also totally met a great writer named...wait for it...

Best name ever!!! I wish I would have gotten a picture with her too, but you'll just have to visit her blog to check her out.

Comments

Reverie said…
YOU guys are soooo CUTE!! looks like you had a blast! so jealous you got to meet all them awesome authors!
Looks like you had soo much fun! I'm sooo jealous :]
Christy Raedeke said…
Can't wait until I'm a fangirl at one of your signings!
Sarah Woodard said…
It was so much fun. Lots of cool pictures.
Crystal said…
Looks like you had an AWESOME time, Kimberly! Nice pictures!
I really did have a blast...I wish *everyone* could have been there!!!
prophecygirl said…
Wow, it looks like you had a brilliant time! So jealous!
lisa and laura said…
You look faaaaabulous dahling.

Umm...and rumor has it that your ARC is getting some fantastic reviews out in the blogosphere. I can not wait to read your book!!

If you're ever anywhere even remotely near Cleveland for a book signing two things will happen:

1. Laura and I will show up in matching Body Finder t-shirts. Yes, seriously.

2. We will force you to go on a tour of Cleveland which may or may not involve showing you all the "hotspots" highlighted in the Cleveland tourism videos.

Get excited.
Okay, LiLa, I do NOT know about the fabulous part...you know when you're having "one of those days"...umm, yeah...

But, hell yes I'll take the tour, payphone and all! Look out Cleveland!!!
Realm Lovejoy said…
It was so nice chatting with you! I wish I got a picture with you too! Next time!
your hair looks cute short :)
Thanks Shelli. It's a long story, starting with me getting a wild hair (pun totally intended) last fall and dying all my hair DARK brown. Not uber-flattering on me! This has been a long process to undo that decision, ending with me cutting my hair off to start anew. Thankfully, hair is a renewable resource!!!
Katie Anderson said…
I LOVE this post!!!!!!! How fun! Can't wait to meet you in LA and be a fangirl of you :)

I agree with Lila btw - you look gawgeous!
Patti said…
So jealous that you got to meet all of those authors.