Someone Spilled The Beans...

So, today I was browsing around on HarperTeen’s Facebook site and I saw that they were already announcing their Supernatural Summer Tour lineup for next summer. And guess what…????

OMG...YES! I am on it!!!!

*jumps up and down* *screams like a little girl* *throws up in mouth (just a little)*

Did I know Harper was sending me on tour? Yes!

Did I think it was a secret that I had to keep to myself? Why, yes. Yes, I did.

Did I have any idea that HarperTeen was going to publicly announce the tour on their Facebook page??? Umm...no, I did not. (And is it terrible to admit that I kinda wanted to say it first???)

But you know what HarperTeen didn’t have on their site??? Pictures that show how exciting it’s gonna be…

Like this one:




Or this:

Or even this:


So if anyone asks, just tell ‘em you heard it here first. And that my announcement party was way cooler than theirs…

Comments

Heidi R. Kling said…
I'm so excited for you!! (And those pictures are hilarious)
YAY!
Chick Lit Teens said…
How exciting! I hope that the tour stops in SF.
aprilnichole said…
That's great! Very exciting, congrats!
lisa and laura said…
Ooh, I hope this means you'll be somewhere near Cleveland!!! We'd love to meet you in person!
Patti said…
That is great news. I'm so excited for you. Harper Collins sounds like a great publisher.
Reverie said…
OMG That is GREAT! What a great year you will have!

can't wait to see if you will be on this side of the map!
Christy Raedeke said…
Are there tour dates yet? I MUST make it to one of your stops!

Yay!
Yay awesome! I hope you come near Philly!
Kim Harrington said…
Awesome! I hope there's a stop in Mass.!
Katie Anderson said…
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!! I must go see where you're going!!!
I DID hear it here first! That's so exciting! Congrats!
Ellz said…
wow, that's so exciting. (popping streamers) congratulations!

Elie (Ellz Readz)
Donna Gambale said…
Congrats! If it's anywhere near a 2-hour radius of Philly, Frankie and I would love to meet you!
PJ Hoover said…
Whoo hoo! I hope you come to Austin! Oh, or even DC when I'm visiting there.
Leigh Purtill said…
Yay!! That sounds like it's gonna be a blast! What a great way to inaugurate your career as a novelist! Cheers~
Little Ms J said…
I think you should party, Vlog style. And, I do hope you will be making your way to Vegas. Are YA authors allowed out here or do your publishers start to shake when anyone brings it up?
You guys are awesome!!!

I'll let you know when actual dates and cities are announced...and maybe I'll even post some more pictures...! ;)

LMJ - I don't know about the publishers, but I'm kinda partial to Vegas. Plus I'd like a personal tour of table 32.
Lisa Schroeder said…
I hope Powells in Portland is one of the stops - you know I'll be there if it is!

So happy for you!!
What did Will say in that basketball movie, 'I'm so happy I can't feel my arm,' I'm so happy for you.
All the very best.
Tam and John said…
Yay for you! You know I will so be there if you're anywhere near home! You'll recognize me; I'll be the one wearing the "Team Kim" t-shirt, sleeping on the sidewalk outside the night before. :)
"Team Kim" hmm??? I like it! Maybe it'll catch on...
Kiersten White said…
SQUEE! I am so excited for you!!
Lol, cute pictures! And AWESOME, I hope I get to be lucky enough to see you on your tour! :)