And The Winners Are...

I'm finally done tallying all the points and here's how it breaks down:



7 Days


Almost 170 entrants



Over 750 points!



By my calculations, that is a HUGE success! Thanks to each and every one of you who entered, I am completely overwhelmed.



But you've been patient enough, let's cut to the chase.


The winners of THE BODY FINDER book trailer contest are:


The GRAND PRIZE winner of the signed ARC, a $15 gift card to an online bookseller, and the awesome TBF swag pack, including poster, totebag, and bookmarks and stickers is:



Sassy Brit (Can I just say that I love that you're "sassy"?)



*clap* *cheer* *cartwheels* (Okay, maybe not cartwheels...)



The SECOND PLACE winner, who gets the signed ARC, a $10 gift card, and the swag pack, is:



Abigail (from All Things Urban Fantasy)



HURRAY!!!



And the THIRD, FOURTH, and FIFTH place winners, who each get a $10 gift card and a TBF swag pack, are:



uprobablydontknowme


Mandy (from Mandy Can Read)


Kristen (from Bookworming in the 21st Century)



Congrats, you guys, I'm so excited to send you your stuff!!! I'll be emailing each of you shortly to find out your preferred bookseller and get mailing info.



In the meantime, I just can't thank the rest of you enough for spreading the word about my new trailer...thankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!! You really are the best!

Comments

Coistycat said…
Congrats to your winners xx
Justine said…
Ooooh, yay Kristen! And congrats to the other winners! :)
Adriana said…
Congrats to the lucky winners!
Amber Skye said…
Congrats you guys! You're so lucky :)
Sherry said…
Congrats to all the winners! :)
YA Book Queen said…
Congrats to the winners!!
Abigail said…
Yippee! Thank you.
Bere said…
Wow this is great!
Congrats to all the winners!
=)
Congrats to all the lucky winners! :)
Zombie Girrrl said…
Congrats winners! I can't wait for your book, Kimberly!
Allison said…
Congrats, winners!
Heidi Willis said…
Congrats to the winners, and fantastic contest!
lisa and laura said…
Congrats! We're so jealous of all the winners!
Reverie said…
Can I also say thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou???? Thanks everyone for the TBF Trailer love! So glad everyone has liked it! :D
Jan von Harz said…
Congrats to all the winners. Color me jealous. Can't wait to buy the book going over to Amazon to pre-order it now.
Thank you SO MUCH! I'm pretty chuffed! And yeah, maybe an itsy-bit sassy :)

Congrats to all!

Screaming-with-delight-Sassy
:)
So jealous, but congrats to the winners! And thank you, Kimberly, for the awesome contest! :D