Friday Five (The I-Can't-Believe-This-Is-Happening Edition!)

What an amazing week, all this buzz has my head-a-spinnin...in a really awesome way!!!

1) THE BODY FINDER was picked for the Spring 2010 Indie Next List, which is Frickin Amazing!!!! So now my page on IndieBound has this official looking logo thingie and a review from one of the Indie bookstores and it's SO COOL!!!! I LOVE INDIES!

2) I got to meet the funny, charming, and lovely Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl at their BEAUTIFUL CREATURES signing at Third Place Books in Seattle (one of the coolest Indies around!). Those two are a force to be reckoned with!


3) I don't mention all the reviews I get, but I got three fantastic ones right in a row this week, so I just had to give a quick shout-out to each of them:




These guys ROCK!!!!

4) Also, TBF got a great review in ROMANTIC TIMES MAGAZINE:

"This is a refreshing take on paranormal romance, although Violet's crush on Jay sometimes overpowers the suspense storyline, and readers will want them to get together already. The point of view switch between Violet and the killer is interesting, upping the creepy factor. A strong ending rounds out the read."
—Kelly Brennan

5) And finally...only 18 days until THE BODY FINDER hits stores! Probably sooner in some places, which TOTALLY! FREAKS! ME! OUT! (And, yes, the countdown widget says 17, but it counts to midnight the 16th, and since I'll be in bed till morning, I'm counting it as 18.)

Whew! This was a great week!!!

Comments

Woohooooo! So excited for you!!!
How very cool! Congratulations!
lisa and laura said…
AH-MAZING. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more and can't wait to FINALLY read your book! Hoorah!
Tam and John said…
I'm telling you, you're going to be a millionaire. I mean, gazillionaire.
Lindsey Leavitt said…
Congrats on Indie List!
18 more days? HOly holy
Little Ms J said…
I can't wait until your book drops! You are going to be so famous and I'm going to tell people that I know you. Then you can hurry up and get on Oprah before she's off the air. You'll give your adorable interview and then you'll look at the camera and plug my blog, kinda like a "Hi, mom" thing. It will be adorable. For reals - I am so excited for you! I'm living vicariously through you and your YA cleavage. L-O-V-E the pic.
LMJ - Figures you would point out the cleavage thing ;)
Patti said…
Congrats on everything. This must be better than Christmas as a kid.
Unknown said…
I was checking out new blogs I hadn't come across and read your name, and low and behold that I am too have found you having just won a copy of your book!!! My blog friend is sending it to me when it comes out, and I can't wait to read it! I am very excited to have run across your blog and now get to read your book!