THE SMART CHICKS ARE KICKIN’ IT…

So, I know you’ve heard of the Smart Chicks Tour, right???

18 authors, 12 days, 11 cities. Spearheaded by mega-star authors Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong, and Alyson Noel.

It makes my head spin just to think about it…

And in case you missed it, Publisher’s Weekly just did a great article all about it. (Yeah, it’s kind of a big deal!)

I'm thrilled to be part of the this incredible tour and I’ll be appearing at the Phoenix and San Francisco stops, so I really hope to see some of you folks out there. Here are the deets:

Friday, September 17th, 2010 7PM @ Scottsdale Civic Library Auditorium
Hosted by POISONED PEN
(Melissa Marr, Alyson Noel, Kelley Armstrong, Holly Black, Sarah Rees Brennan & Me.)

Saturday, September 18th, 2010 6 PM @ Menlo Park Library
Hosted by KEPLERS
(Melissa Marr, Alyson Noel, Kelley Armstrong, Melissa de la Cruz, Rachel Caine & Me.)

If you’re nowhere near Phoenix or San Fran, be sure to check the Smart Chicks website to see if there are any stops near you so you can meet the rest of the Smart Chicks! Seriously, this is one rockin’ bunch of ladies!!!

And if you really want to show your Smart Chicks spirit, there’s a Café Press store where you can buy your Smart Chicks T-shirt or hoodie (we’ll even have Sharpies at the events if you want to have it signed!).

Comments

Little Ms J said…
Can't wait to see you! By the way - I just looked at my calendar (to book flights). The 17th is a Friday. I'm guessing the Phoenix signing is on Saturday, the 18th?
YA Book Queen said…
I'm going to try and make it to the Menlo Park Library signing, especially since the SCKI tour looks like it's going to be awesome! :)
GAH! Just fixed the days thing, LMJ...the dates were correct.

YAY, Lea, I hope to see you there!!!