DESIRES OF THE DEAD Tour and HarperTeen's The Dark Days Of Supernatural 2011...

Well, HarperTeen has done it again. That’s right, they’re planning another fab-tabulous tour, and let me just warn you, THE DARK DAYS OF SUPERNATURAL TOUR 2011 is totally gonna rock the house! (That’s right, I just said “rock the house”…now you know I mean business)

And the best part is, I can finally announce that I’m going to be a part of it all. Do I even need to say how excited I am?!?!?

WHO: Five amazing authors (why, yes, I did just refer to myself as “amazing”)
WHERE: Five kick-ass cities across the US. (Insert girlie screams here!)


Here’s where you’ll find me:

Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 2:00
BORDERS
Redmond Towne Center
Redmond, WA
With Ellen Schreiber and Cynthia Hand


Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 7:00pm
BARNES & NOBLE
HarMar Mall, 2100 North Snelling Avenue
Roseville, MN
With Claudia Gray and Courtney Allison Moulton


Friday, March 18, 2011 at 7:00pm
ANDERSON’S BOOKS
123 West Jefferson Avenue
Naperville, IL
With Claudia Gray and Courtney Allison Moulton


Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 7:00pm
BOOKS & BOOKS
265 Aragon Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
With Claudia Gray and Courtney Allison Moulton


Okay, so you may have only noticed FOUR cities, when I clearly stated FIVE. Well, that’s because I won’t be in San Francisco on January 14th with Ellen Schreiber and Cynthia Hand. I wish I were, but I can’t complain because of all the other cool places I get to go and the awesome ladies I get to hang out with.

Seriously, somebody pinch me!!!

And if you need more convincing, check out this tour video (I told you: Rock. The. House!):


Comments

Unknown said…
That is so exciting! Can you ask HarperTeen to route one of your flights to Houston? LOL I'll even bring my own sharpie!
Britta said…
That looks awesome! Now I want to cry... No one ever comes to CT! I'll take NY, now please come!
I wish I could be everywhere, I really do! I'll add Houston and NY to my wish list :)
TrishDecius said…
what about Portland? I can't make it to Washington and really want My book signed:).