IN L.A.? Love YA? Check This Out???

On Saturday, April 9th, it’s Teen Day at the Romantic Times Convention! Check out all the haps in the lower left-hand corner there:


Mingle with the superstars of YA. Oh, and I’ll be there too!

And…if you want to skip the all-day events (you know, like the SUPER COOL party!), you can just attend the signing from 11-2PM and it’s only $5.

For all the latest updates, follow RT Teen Day on Twitter

And Facebook

So if you’re in the area, I’ll totally see you there, right???

Can I get a WOO-HOO!?!?!?

Comments

Aaah! I want to go like WOAH! Is there room in your suitcase?
Jamie Fuchs said…
Yes, that convention looks amazing. I wish I could go!
Emily said…
Oh, I SO WISH I could go!

Then again, I'm already attending the teen day at the TLA convention, so I guess I shouldn't be greedy.