Thursday, February 17, 2011

IN L.A.? Love YA? Check This Out???

On Saturday, April 9th, it’s Teen Day at the Romantic Times Convention! Check out all the haps in the lower left-hand corner there:


Mingle with the superstars of YA. Oh, and I’ll be there too!

And…if you want to skip the all-day events (you know, like the SUPER COOL party!), you can just attend the signing from 11-2PM and it’s only $5.

For all the latest updates, follow RT Teen Day on Twitter

And Facebook

So if you’re in the area, I’ll totally see you there, right???

Can I get a WOO-HOO!?!?!?

3 comments:

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Aaah! I want to go like WOAH! Is there room in your suitcase?

Jamie Fox said...

Yes, that convention looks amazing. I wish I could go!

Emily said...

Oh, I SO WISH I could go!

Then again, I'm already attending the teen day at the TLA convention, so I guess I shouldn't be greedy.