FRIDAY FIVE (Some Big Things)
1. Today is my youngest daughter's birthday and she's in the double-digits now. She's my firecracker (that's my polite way of saying she's stubborn as hell), but I'm sooo not ready for her to grow up just yet.
2. In case you missed the news on Twitter, I'll be revealing the synopsis of The Pledge either tomorrow or once I reach 2500 Twitter followers...whichever comes first. Let's just call that tomorrow.
3. If you're in Portland, OR, I'm really hoping to see you on Sunday at Powell's Cedar Hills Crossing store in Beaverton. It's at 2:00PM, people, don't make me beg!
4. Today is also the last day to enter the MARCH MADNESS giveaway for a chance to win a signed copy of one of seven fab March releases!!!
5. The Chicago Public Library named THE BODY FINDER as one of its 2011 BEST OF THE BEST Books for Teens. YAY, Chicago! I'll see you in a couple of weeks!!!!