1) OMG, you guys, The Body Finder 3 is finished!!! Can I just say halle-freakin-lujah?!?! When my husband finished reading it, he came into my office and high-fived me. I’m taking that as a good sign.
2) It’s also not called “The Body Finder 3” any longer. It has a name. A real, honest to goodness, official title. And, no, I’m not sharing that title yet.
3) I went to RT (Romantic Times) last week where I ate and drank and visited with some of my favorite people in the whole wide world. I also got a bunch of books and all of my baggage was overweight. I totally paid for it too…both in overage fees and sore shoulders. SO worth it!
4) I also got to meet my longtime author crush Cassandra Clare. I somehow managed NOT to physically assault her with my kisses and hugs and puppy-like enthusiasm. But I thought about it. A lot.
5) And the best part of the trip??? The way-too-cool (how is she ALWAYS so put-together?!) Melissa de la Cruz hosted a fabtabulous author party at her house…AND since it was my birthday, she got me a cake. I totally thought about kissing and hugging her too. A lot. Thanks, Mel, you totally rock!!!!