MY VERSION OF A WRITERLY ADVICE(ish) POST...

Last week I shared a little about what I went through in my publication journey and realized I actually have some great posts buried in my blog archives with some pretty useful info in them. You know, if you like writing...and stuff.

So I thought I'd dig them out, dust them off, and post them over there ( --> ) in my sidebar, so you can find them if you ever need 'em. Or if you just want to see how willing I am to share. (Hint: I am a classic over-sharer...always willing to embarrass myself just to make a point.)

Here's what you'll find in those links...


ACTUAL ADVICE AND OTHER USEFUL TIDBITS:

What Kind of Writer Are You???


The POV Debate Rages On

In My Day

The Not-So-Secret Agent Stuff

Demystifying the Publishing Process

Edits, Edits, and More Edits

The Six Stages of Revision Hell...


WRITERLY PEP TALKS:

Hang In There, Baby!


Nature vs. Nurture


AND FILED UNDER FUN (because, you know, I felt like it):

Titles (and why they're so damn hard)

Revision Mouth


Is Sell Out My Middle Name???

My Publishing Journey


I hope you find something useful in there. And if not, at least something entertaining.

Comments

Lacey Devlin said…
Thanks Kimberly =) I appreciate the time you took to dig those out for us. I'm hanging out for The Pledge. It's such a fascinating premise. But November? How am I supposed to wait until November? Maybe if I bribe your editor I can get an early copy...? =)

Happy writing!
Sophie said…
What a wonderful post that I've just bookmarked for future reference. Thank you so much, Kimberly, for posting the links. And I'm so looking forward to The Pledge. :D