Packing, Signings, and...Extravangazas!

I leave for New York in just two days, which means…well, it means I have a lot of packing to do. But it also means I’m just days away from my Books of Wonder signing on Thursday, June 30th with the uber-talented Lisa Schroeder, Adele Griffin, and Laurie Faria Stolarz! What the what?!? That’s right, if you haven’t already made plans to come see us, you’d better write it on your calendar now!!!

Not only that, but RWA has other opportunities to stop by and see me even if you’re not attending the conference! There’s a HUGE Literacy Signing on Tuesday night at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. You can meet a gazillion of your favorite authors (literally a gazillion...check out that list!). You can buy our books, get our autographs and pick up some cool swag, or just stare at us like monkeys in a zoo! Whatever it takes to get you there.

And if you’re in Seattle instead of New York, you can catch me at Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park on Sunday, July 31st for their Summer Reading Extravaganza with Suzanne Young, Mandy Hubbard, Lisa Schroeder, Eileen Cook, and Cat Patrick! Did I mention it’s an EXTRAVANGAZA?! I know you don’t want to miss that!!!

Comments

Britta said…
I am so excited! I've been planning on going since they first updated their events page. I cannot wait!