YOU CAN'T HIDE...


In case you hadn’t heard, I’m going to be in Chicago next week for RT (the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention). YAY!  If you’ve never attended RT, let me tell you about one of my most favoritest events EVER….the ginormous TEEN DAY celebration on Saturday, April 14th!

TEEN DAY is the only day of the convention that’s open to the public. You can either pay $5 at the door for the GIANT book signing expo from 11-2PM. OR...if you’re a Young Adult, you and one “chaperone” can pay a measly $25 for the entire day’s events which run from 11AM – 7:30PM!  All of the nit-picky details can be found here!

If you’re even kinda, sorta, maaaaybe thinking about coming, let me give you one more incentive: Not only will they have copies of THE LAST ECHO before-everyone-else-can-get-them, but I will also be bringing a limited number of The Last Echo nail polishes with me!!! 

So, how do you get this creeptastically awesome swag, you ask?  Well, since I won’t have enough for everyone, all you have to do is come up to me at the giant signing event and say, “You can’t hide...”

(Mysterious, right? It’s kinda the catch-phrase for The Last Echo!)

As long as you say “You can’t hide”, and I still have polish left, it’s yours! Easy peasy!!!  It’s first come, first serve, so don’t you dare be shy! :)  

Plus, you get to meet about a gajillion other YA (and non-YA) authors at the signing. Trust, me, it is so beyond cool!

If you’re already registered to attend RT, you should totally stop by on Wednesday, April 11th at 1:00PM for the panel I’m doing with Carrie Ryan, Kiera Cass, Rosemary Clement-Moore, and Kelly Keaton (aka Kelly Gay). It’s called Murder, Mayhem and Madness: YA ACTION & SUSPENSE, and I think you can guess there will probably be talk of serial killers, zombies, and kissing.

Don’t forget the phrase that pays (in nail polish): “You can’t hide!!!”

And if you won’t be in Chicago, be sure to check my Events Page to find out where I’ll be over the next month or so, because...I’m bringin’ my nail polish on the road with me!!! 

Oh yeah, baby...

Comments

Gabrielle said…
Awesome! I live like 10 mins from where the RT convention is happening, so I'll see ya there! :)
Fabulous!! I plan on aiming for you first on the signing day!! Want to get my early copy of The Last Echo! And some nail polish! I'll be at the convention and might stalk you at a panel as well! ;)
Ahhh, I so wish they'd sell these nail polishes at the bookstores! *such a nail polish whore!*