Remember That Launch Party I Had...?

So, for some reason I didn't get a lot of pics, but here are a few from the launch of THE LAST ECHO at Ravenna's Third Place Books:

So, someday I swear I'm going to try to give a speech WITHOUT flinging my hands around...





Love the LAST ECHO shirts...



It's always good to be surrounded by friends :)

For more pics, and a better recap of the night's events, visit Kristina's World of Books (she did a FAB job!).

And don't forget, THIS SATURDAY I'll be at Foyles in London!!!  You know what that means...

That's right...I'll be bringing home a new British accent! (Prepare to be dazzled!)

Comments

Jasmine Rose said…
Hah! I totally made it in one of the pictures despite my best efforts. :P
Liliana said…
I had so much fun there! I swear I nearly fainted when you recognized me just by name...no seriously, LOL
Kristina said…
It was an awesome event! Thanks for linking my post :D
Thanks so much for coming out to support me, you guys!!!
Kimberly!! I will see you tomorrow in London! I have to get up at 6am in order to get there but I don't care. I have some excellent reading material to keep me occupied on the train!
Heidi Willis said…
oh so fun to see familiar faces! :)