Monday, August 13, 2012

THE PLEDGE nominated to BFYA

I just found out that THE PLEDGE has been nominated for the 2013 YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults list. This is such a super huge honor...especially when you look at the other books that have also been nominated!!!

Can I just say how much I love YALSA and libraries and librarians, and that I can hardly believe how lucky I've been to have such fabulous readers and awesome support? You guys, all of you, are the very, very best!!!!!!

And yes...I am this excited...






5 comments:

Alba said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!
You MORE than deserve it!!!!

Kimberly Derting said...

Thanks Alba! I love that you love exclamation marks as much as I do!!!

Rebecca Enzor said...

That's so awesome! CONGRATULATIONS! I loved The Pledge and had such a great time chatting with you after YAllFest. Which reminds me: are you going back for this year's conference? I'll stop by your signing and say Hi ^_^

Kimberly Derting said...

Hey Rebecca - I WILL be at YALLFest again this year, so definitely come say hi!!!

shi zhan said...

レイバン アビエイターを話すなら、その歴史を話さなければならない。レイバンはアメリカを拠点とするのアイウェアのブランドで、年齢を問わずに大人気。レイバン ウェイファーラーなどは、光のまぶしさを取り除くだけではなく、反射光も除去してくれる視界クリアにする働きも優秀。