THE ESSENCE Release and Signing News! (And how to order signed copies!)

After waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R, it's finally the two-week countdown to THE ESSENCE, which makes me so incredibly, crazy happy I can't even tell you!

And because we're down to those last two weeks, I have some updates for you:

First, mark your calendar for January 1st (you can just cross off that whole "New Years Day" thing) for THE ESSENCE release date!!!

Second, I'm coming to San Francisco! Well, Menlo Park, but close enough. I'll be at Kepler's Books on Friday, January 4th at 7:30PM with authors Lauren Bjorkman and Stacey Jay. If you're in the Bay Area, mark your calendars because I totally want to see you. And if not, you can order signed and/or personalized copies of THE ESSENCE from Kepler's, either by phone at (650) 324-4321, or on their website (just follow the directions they have listed).  And YAY, Kepler's, for making this option available!

Third, I'll also be signing at the Timberland Library in Olympia, WA on Friday, January 11th at 6:30, as well as coming to Powell's Cedar Hills Crossing store in Beaverton, OR on Monday, February 4th at 7:00PM. For all the latest signing news, check out my Events Page!

And lastly, because I love you guys, and because I'm so excited to share, you can check out a sneak peek of the prologue of THE ESSENCE by clicking this super secret link!!!

Hope you're all finding some time to enjoy this holiday season with your loved ones :)

Comments

Unknown said…
omg awesome - i cant access the prologue i think the link is broken it wont let me see it- cant wait for the essence to come out
It should work now, Shaina! I totally put it in the wrong link :(
lakeshearers said…
OMG we would love to be at the Olympia one! Chelsea will be so sad, but she must cheer at a double header basketball game that night!! Tell me there is another local one?!?!?!?!
I don't have anything else planned, Karin, but I'll definitely keep you posted if I do. Sorry you guys won't be able to make it, but fun for Chelsea!