Three...Two...One...LAUNCH!!!!


Well, today’s the big day, THE LAST ECHO is finally out in the world!!!  YAY!  And where am I? Celebrating by sleeping in?  Lunching with friends? Shopping and getting my nails done?

No, no, and double-no.

I am actually on a plane, on my way to see those of you in Dayton, Chicago, and Boston, where I'll be appearing with superstar authors Dan Wells and Jill Hathaway! 

Here’s what my next week looks like (and if you’re anywhere near these cities, you can come celebrate THE LAST ECHO’s release with me!):

Wednesday, April 18th at 7:00PM                                   
Books & Co
4453 Walnut Street
Dayton, OH  

Thursday, April 19th at 7:00PM                                   
Anderson’s Bookshop
123 West Jefferson Ave.
Naperville, IL

Friday, April 20th at 7:00PM                                   
Barnes & Noble   
98 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA

Tuesday, April 24th at 7:00PM
Powell’s Books
Cedar Hills Crossing Store
3415 SW Cedar Hills Blvd.
Beaverton, OR

And don’t forget to come see me in Seattle on Saturday, April 28th for the official launch event for THE LAST ECHO! 

Saturday, April 28th at 6:00pm
Ravenna Third Place Books
6504 20th Ave. NE
Seattle, WA

It’s gonna be killer (pun totally intended)!


**And yes, I will have a limited number of the (not so) secret nail polish with me at all these stops...all you have to do is say the phrase that pays ;)

Comments

Wooohoo! Happy release day!!!! :)
ParaJunkee said…
Happy Happy Release day
Kriston Johnson said…
It's killing me not to go out and buy it right now. Instead I am waiting to buy it at Powells next tuesday so I can get it signed. Can't wait!
Liliana said…
:D Yay! So exciting! I'm hoping to make it to the Seattle signing...we'll see *crosses fingers*
Rachel said…
Yay! I'm so excited to start your book later tonight! I wish I lived in one of the signing's areas. Then I finally would be able to meet you and get nail polish in my favorite color, purple!
Alexis Bass said…
So glad to hear you'll be coming BACK to Seattle for your tour! Have fun! Happy Release Day!
Corey Schwartz said…
Just downloaded it on my kindle. So excited!