How I'm Spending My New Years...

I'm tucked away in a cabin in the mountains with absolutely no internet or cellphone coverage (we had to drive 30 minutes just to find a little wi-fi action so I could let you all know I was still alive. And, of course, to do a little shopping!).

Check out this adorable, Bavarian town...

And they have a sweet hat shop too...

(Yes, I'm really that cool!)

I just wanted you guys to know that even though the contest ends tonight, I won't be able to post the winners until Sunday, when I'm back in civilization. You know, civilization...internet, cable television, Starbucks...all the essentials.

So, what are you guys doing for New Years???

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like Leavenworth. Enjoy the snow and the beer.
Mia said…
You seem to be having a really good time. Happy New Year! :)
Heather said…
Wow that place is beautiful!! Here in south we are not seeing much snow...hardly even cool weather. Totally jealous right now!! Hope you enjoy bringing in the new year with little to no civilization!! Me and my hubby are staying home, in the bed, in our pj's watching the Lockup Marathon..trying to make it till midnight!! :o)

Happy New Year!!
Heidi Willis said…
Hope you are having a fabulous time. Happy New Years, Kim... may this one be as amazing as the last.
Are you in Leavenworth? I love that place, its beautiful during the Christmas season. (as well as every season)

Happy new Year
Darlyn said…
I love all the pictures! my new year celebration is totally stuck in my bed. I have a cold, but at least I have a good book to read. life as a student really sucks sometime.LOL
Bwyatt said…
It looks beautiful. We just got back from Gatlinburg, TN where we spent New Years in a cabin with several other couples. It was bunches of fun! Happy New Year!