Hanging with the Queen and Other Such Antics...

So it's a little overdue, but I thought I'd share some of our overseas adventures.

In England, I learned I loved pub food (maybe a little too much), while in France I discovered that one could practically live off of street vendor crepes...even better if they're stuffed with Nutella and whipped cream.
Even the Harrod's escalator became a photo opp!

And look! Harrod's had Desires of the dead. (I felt very fancy!!!)

Told you we'd meet the queen. She was a tad stiff ;)

I wonder how much they hate people doing this???

Yes, we were THOSE tourists...


Best. Gelato. Ever.

While I didn't come back with a British accent, I definitely came back happy and exhausted...and ready to do it all again!

If you want to see more, I'll post more pics on my Facebook page!  And to all of you who came out to the awesome London signing at Foyles, thank you so much--it was great meeting you!!!!!

Comments

Michelle said…
The afternoon at Foyles, and also at 'Eat, Shop, Do' was brilliant. It was lovely meeting you too, and I hope you decide to return soon!
Michelle
Lacey Devlin said…
It looks like you had a blast. Your mini-me is so cute!
Michelle - I had so much fun, and was so glad we got the meet in person (it's always so much more fun to put a face to a name!). Thanks for coming out!!!

Lacey - It was great! And I think she's sort of adorable too ;)
Little Ms J said…
Love.

First, I had no idea about the Nutella street vendor crepes and am suddenly even more excited about my trip to Paris this Oct! Did I tell you Amie is coming with me? I expect lots of wine and shopping for her required piece of jewelry. ;-)

Love the pick of Abby and the Eiffel tower.

Love watching your journey, sister. It makes my heart all smooshy and shit.
The signing and talk at Foyles was brilliant! It was so nice to meet you and hear what you had to say... and also the other authors there too. Thanks for coming to London!
LMJ - OMG, you and Amie in Paris? Your credit card will be on fire! (Poor Mr. J)

Did I already tell you I'll be in Vegas with the Smart Chicks on September 11th???
Ali - I'm so glad you were able to make it...it was a great time!!!
Little Ms J said…
Yes! So, give me the details for the signing and if you can swing dinner or such let me know!
I don't have event details yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I do! Would love to get together!!!