TWO EVENTS ON THE SAME DAY!

If you're in Kennewick, WA (or anywhere nearby), you can come see me tomorrow, August 9th at one of two libraries I'll be visiting for the day. At 7:00PM, I'll be at the Mid-Columbia Libraries’ Kennewick Branch, giving a public presentation, where I'll be talking about my books, how I got started in publishing, and sharing other random (and often embarrassing) facts about myself!

Earlier in the day, I'll be joining Prosser teens and residents for a lunchtime meet-and-greet at Mid-Columbia Libraries’ Prosser Branch. Attendees will get free pizza and a book from my Body Finder series (while supplies last, of course!). Space is limited, so you're encouraged to reserve your free books by pre-registering at (509) 786-2533.

Both events are free and open to the public, thanks to sponsorship by Friends of Mid-Columbia Libraries and Friends of the Prosser Library. And since I don't make it to that side of the state very often, you should totally come say Hi!!!

Comments