ICONS: Take Me To Your Reader Tour!

Friends don’t let friends tour alone! That’s right, in honor of the May 7th launch of Margaret Stohl’s (of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES) new sci-fi series, ICONS, some of the most amazing YA authors E-V-E-R have banded together and are joining Ms. Stohl on the road. Just when you thought YA book tours couldn’t get any more awesome, along comes the ICONS: Take Me To Your Reader Tour to blow the rest of them out of the water! 



And how cool is it that I get to be a teeny tiny part of all that awesome???

For the full tour schedule, check out the ICONS Tumblr page here.

And in case you were wondering, here’s which stops you can find me on: 

San Francisco area – Wednesday May 8 at 6:30 pm at the Redwood Shores Library (hosted by Keplers) – Margaret Stohl, Kami Garcia, Melissa de la Cruz, Leigh Bardugo, and me!

Seattle – Thursday May 9 at 7:00 pm – Pierce County Library – Margaret Stohl, Leigh Bardugo, Marissa Meyer, and me.

Seattle – Friday May 10th at 6:30 pm – Third Place Books – Margaret Stohl and me in conversation with a Special Guest Moderator.  Details TBA.

Trust me, I’m reading ICONS now and I’m completely hooked—this book is AMAZING!  You should definitely check the schedule and mark your calendar for the nearest stop!

Comments

Chloe said…
Going to post a comment here instead of on Tumblr for the giveaway; hope that's okay! If there was an alien invasion, I would... probably not last too long. I guess I would employ my zombie apocalypse plan: holing up in Costco!
good to see your post! new follower!!