Happy Birthday To THE OFFERING...and where to get your signed copies!!!


I've been waiting for this day for three (very long) years, and now it's here! I can finally share the ending of THE PLEDGE trilogy with all of you! 

And if you've been wondering where you can get a signed copy of THE OFFERING, well, you can stop guessing because The Sequel Books in Enumclaw, WA is now taking orders for signed and/or personalized copies and sending them straight to your doorstep. All you have to do is call them up! 

And if you'd rather get it right away, you can stop by your local bookstore, or download it directly to your Kindle, Nook, Kobo, or any other e-reader you use! (I seriously read on my phone!) 

I can't thank you guys enough for following this journey, and for all your support.  I only hope you love the way this story wraps up for Charlie and her friends as much as I do!


Comments

Isabel C said…
Thank you so much for sharing The Pledge trilogy with us! The entire series was an amazing read that I will never forget!
Thanks Isabel! I'm so glad you liked them!!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.