THE (less than) ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN!!!


April's just two days away, and you know what that means, don't you? It means there's less than a month to go until THE TAKING's April 29th release. So I thought I'd share some of the upcoming places I'll be so you can start marking your calendars in case you're in (or even remotely near) any of the cities I'll be. Seriously, events are my favorite things--I love getting the chance to meet you guys!!

But first, check out some of the nice things reviewers have been saying about the book:

Publishers Weekly called THE TAKING an "...engrossing paranormal romance." And says "...the book hurtles toward a high-stakes finish, and a cliffhanger sets up the next installment of this trilogy."

And Kirkus says THE TAKING is a "...a promising start that intrigues as well as it entertains."

School Library Journal calls it "compulsively readable..." and says "...the exciting plot zips along, leaving readers impatiently waiting for the next installment."

RT Book Reviews says "The mystery, romance and action add up to create a roller coaster of a read."

This one isn't a review, but I couldn't resist: Studio System News named THE TAKING one of its top picks for page-to-screen out of all the titles at this year's Bologna Book Fair! So. Cool.

And I already told y'all about the amazing blurbs from all the fancy authors THE TAKING got. 

THE TAKING Tour starts with a huge launch party at the Federal Way Barnes & Noble on Saturday, April 26th (yes, three days before the book is officially released so you can get your copy early!), and then I'll be heading out to Salt Lake City, San Diego, Dallas, Oklahoma City, St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, and New Orleans! For all the details (like dates, times, and store locations), check out my EVENTS PAGE here.

Seriously, you should come see me and we'll be all:




Comments

You do not know how HAPPY I am that you are coming to St. Louis!!! I squealed with joy when I saw that on Kelley Armstrong's appearance and then I saw your name and Danielle Paige and had me a good ol scream fest!!

See you in May!! :D
YAY! Glad you're going to make it, Jessica!!!