Helpful Resources For Your At-Home Kiddos!

I haven't blogged in a really long time. Really long. But these are unusual times, and as a parent, I want to help other parents, grandparents, caregivers, educators, and would-be educators who are at home trying to keep busy hands, well...busy!


So...I'm going to share as many resources as I can, as I find them, starting with these:


  • Scholastic has a free "Learn at Home" program that's great for parents whose kids are all-of-a-sudden home from school. These are good for pre-K through 12. 
  • Author Josh Funk has great activities, songs, and coloring pages, and videos on his website, all free to download, print, and play.  
  • Search the hashtag #KidLitQuaratine for a growing list of live storytime readings and activities from authors in the Kid Lit community. 


I will continue to post here as I find things to share! If you have ideas, post them in the comments or email me at kim@kimberlyderting.com.

We're all in this together, right?


Comments

John Hardy said…
I am so much in love with this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Thanks for sharing this blog. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.
james said…
I am very glad to see that this article. this article is very useful for our kids. i appreciated it. Keep sharing more articles with us. Now its time to avail grocery store near mefor more details.

Henry said…
These resources have made my work so easy they are so handy and kids love these. Now it's time to avail derma rollers for more information.
Hazel said…
Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post. BookMyEssay provides Database Assignment help at lower cost.
Jimena said…
Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes & diabetes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure all diseases
email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com Dr Itua can also bring back your ex lover and make him or she love more than ever.
Nice way to upload this updated content. Great ideas are shared. I am impressed with your writing skills. Now its time to get toughened glass shopfronts for more ideas.
Larry said…
Your writing style is captivating and makes me want to keep reading more. I wanted to share this article on the 7 Signs Of Color Blindness with you. The article does a great job of explaining the signs of color blindness.
Alex petter said…
You have shared with us a very informative article about kids. This tip is very helpful for a housewife. Thanks for sharing. Now it's time to avail Best 10 seat minibus hire in Dartford for more information.