You know when TV shows get too lazy to put together something new so they piece together old episodes into a clip show? Yeah, well, this is kind of like that...
I've gone back...way, WAY back...digging into the archives to put together a list of some of my favorite posts about my family. Most of these posts were from before before I could officially announce my book deal, so all I had to talk about were my husband and kids. Thankfully, they provide plenty of comic material:
1) TOO FUNNY NOT TO SHARE...(not for those with a weak stomach): My daughter's attempt to humiliate me into seeing things *her* way!
2) Comb-Over, Depends, and Other Cool Grown-Up Things: Yet another gem by my daughter, in which she reminds me I'm no spring chicken anymore.
3) Out Of The Mouths Of Teens: I realize my son is seriously lacking some real-world skills.
4) Mr. Fix-It: Husbands try, don't they???
5) Overheard At My House: In which we all pretty much take one for the team.
6) FAKING IT: This time it's just me...and the joys of motherhood.
This post may be my "Jumping the Shark" moment, but frankly, I'm in re-run mode right now. Besides, I kinda liked my little trip down memory lane...